The Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics of the School of
English, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is organising the 24th
International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics to be
held on 27-29, March 2020.
Keynote speakers will be:
• Ghada Khattabb, University of Newcastle
• Enric Llurda, University of Lleida
• David Marsh, EduCluster Finland, University of Jyväskylä Group
• Kiki Nikiforidou, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
• Ianthi Maria Tsimpli, University of Cambridge
Abstracts are invited for talks on any aspect of theoretical and
Please visit the Symposium's website
http://www.new.enl.auth.gr/istal24/ for more information.
For enquiries, please contact us at the symposium’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org